Angthong National Marine Park
Kayak adventure @ Angthong national marine park
- Kayaking around the stunning area of Koh Tai Plao.
- Snorkleing and swimming at Koh Tai Plao.
- Lunch onboard as its travelling to Koh Mae Ko, the island with the Emerald lake.
- Land on Koh Mae Ko, climb to the viewpoint(optional).
- Arrive to Koh Wua Talap and choose one of the following activities:
(1) second kayak around the small adjacent island then relax on the beach;
(2) climb to the high viewpoint to witness the breathtaking panoramic vista of the entire Park (only for those with moderate to high levels of fitness);
(3) trek to Bua Bok Cave with its majestic stalagmites and stalactites;
(4) simply relax on the beach, get some sun or take a swim
- Depart the Marine park for the relaxing journey back to Koh Samui.
- Transfer from and to your hotel
- English, Thai or German speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- delicious lunch
Operating days & prices
- From 07.30 – 17.00
- Adults: 2600 Baht p.p.
- Children (5-12) 1700 Baht p.p.
- Infants < 5yrs free of charge
What to bring / wear
- Trainers or trekking sandals
- 2nd T-Shirt
- Hat or cap
- Good mood
Enquire about Kayak Adventure